Learn Angular: Full-Stack & CRUD Angular 6 PDF Tutorial
Receive new Angular 8 tutorials.
In this Angular 6 PDF tutorial, you'll learn how to build full-stack CRUD web applications with a Python back-end.
Angular 6 is the latest version of Angular. It has many new features such as:
- Advanced commands such as
- Angular Schematics: a powerful tool for Angular that can be used to apply transforms to your project for creating new components and updating old code automatically etc.
- Use of
.angulac-cli.jsonfor configuration settings
- Angular Elements for authoring web components by transforming Angular components to standard web components etc.
Throughout the Angular 6 tutorial, you'll learn:
- how to install the latest version of Angular CLI (v6),
- Using the Angular CLI v6 to scaffold a new Angular 6 project,
- Using Angular 6 to build a simple CRM application,
- Components and component-based architectures,
- Creating Angular 6 components,
- Adding component routing and navigation using the Angular router,
- Using HttpClient to consume a REST API etc.
- Adding Bootstrap 4 to Angular projects generated using Angular CLI 6.
- Adding a back-end using Python and Django.
This book is work on progress. Subscribe to get the updates