Learn Angular: Full-Stack & CRUD Angular 7/8 PDF Tutorial
In this Angular 7/8 PDF tutorial, you'll learn how to build multiple web applications with a Angular.
Angular 8 is the latest version of Angular. It has many new features such as:
- Advanced commands such as
- Angular Schematics: a powerful tool for Angular that can be used to apply transforms to your project for creating new components and updating old code automatically etc.
- Use of
.angulac-cli.jsonfor configuration settings
- Angular Elements for authoring web components by transforming Angular components to standard web components etc.
Throughout the Angular tutorial, you'll learn:
- how to install the latest version of Angular CLI (v8),
- Using the Angular CLI v8 to scaffold a new Angular 8 project,
- Components and component-based architectures,
- Creating Angular 8 components,
- Adding component routing and navigation using the Angular router,
- Using HttpClient to consume a REST API etc.
- Adding Bootstrap 4 to Angular projects generated using Angular CLI 8.
- Adding a back-end using PHP.
This book is work on progress. Subscribe to get the updates
You can download the book for free from Leanpub.
Get our Angular 2+ posts in your inbox