Learn Angular: Full-Stack & CRUD Angular 7/8 PDF Tutorial
In this Angular 7/8 PDF tutorial, you'll learn how to build multiple web applications with a Angular.
Angular 8 is the latest version of Angular. It has many new features such as:
- Advanced commands such as
- Angular Schematics: a powerful tool for Angular that can be used to apply transforms to your project for creating new components and updating old code automatically etc.
- Use of
.angulac-cli.jsonfor configuration settings
- Angular Elements for authoring web components by transforming Angular components to standard web components etc.
Throughout the Angular tutorial, you'll learn:
- how to install the latest version of Angular CLI (v8),
- Using the Angular CLI v8 to scaffold a new Angular 8 project,
- Components and component-based architectures,
- Creating Angular 8 components,
- Adding component routing and navigation using the Angular router,
- Using HttpClient to consume a REST API etc.
- Adding Bootstrap 4 to Angular projects generated using Angular CLI 8.
- Adding a back-end using PHP.
This book is work on progress. Subscribe to get the updates
You can download the book for free from Leanpub.
Note: We also publish our tutorials on Medium and DEV.to. If you prefer reading in these platforms, you can follow us there to get our newest articles.
You can reach the author via Twitter:Follow @ahmedbouchefra
About the author
Get our Learn Angular 8 in 15 Easy Steps ebook in pdf, epub and mobi formats, plus a new Angular 8 tutorial every 3 days.
Angular 9/8 Topics
Read our other tutorials
- Angular Tutorial
- Laravel 6 Tutorial
- React Tutorial
- React Hooks Tutorial
- React Native Tutorial
- Webpack Tutorial
- PHP Tutorial
- Django Tutorial
- Java Spring Tutorial
- Rails 6 Tutorial
- Ionic 4 Tutorial
- TypeScript Tutorial
- Bootstrap 4 Tutorial
- Electron Tutorial
- Cordova Tutorial
- HTML Tutorial
- GraphQL Tutorial
- CSS Grid Layout Tutorial
- PWA Tutorial